The early ’00s produced a slew of talented female vocalists that held their own in a world ruled by men. Though many might have their favorites from that era, there’s one artist that stands out among the rest. Ashanti not only possesses a beautiful voice but has an infectious charisma that’ll draw you right in. Despite her chart-topping discography, she still remains humble and as engaging as ever.
- Madonna Cancels Madame X Tour Dates Due To “Overwhelming Pain”
- Normani Wants More Inclusivity: “Who Does Pop Music Have To Be So White”
- Toni Braxton To Perform Hits At 2019 American Music Awards
- Mariah Carey’s “All I Want For Christmas Is You” Makes Its Earliest Chart Debut Ever
- Harry Styles Says His Drug Use Started After One Direction Hiatus
Welcome to GINGERPOSH! I'm Peter Panos, and this is my creative space filled with celebrities, beauty, fashion, what whatever else I'm in the mood for. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!